i like bean noodles豆签becos it is very light and smooth texture and for low carbs me it’s like when i feel like a really light meal can still afford to have it.
i usually take it as soup noodles. it wAs my eldest daughter SM who alerted me that it was very good dry, like taking meepok tar…it is more like kuay teow yet w/o the soft texture… can be done quite al dente.
& it’s quite easy to make the mee pok tar chilli sauce and to taste.
this evening i made 1pax dry bean noodles豆签, just add few prawns on 28.4.2020.^^
simple, instant ….
AND most satisfying…shiok shiok!!
- two coils dry bean noodles豆签 (i use one)
- 5 large prawns (i use 21/25)
- 1tsp fish sauce
- 2tsp oyster sauce
- 2tsp black vinegar
- 2tsp maggi chilli sauce (or ketchup)
- 2tbsp crispy haebee chilli
(well actually just to taste la lol!)
- put all sauce/condiments in bowl
- cook bean noodles豆签 2mins (anyway to right al dente texture)
- toss dry bean noodles豆签 in the chilli sauce
- cook prawns (marinated with fish sauce and white pepper) in the bean noodles豆签 water. add to dry bean noodles豆签 …voila!
of course can add other toppings like soy sauce chicken, char siew etc