made pork shobayaki (ginger sauce) with onions using chicken rice ginger sauce & iberico belly pork this evening on 21.4.2020.^^
authentic japanese taste 👍, and thin sliced shabu iberico pork is good quality better than usual belly pork slices.
chicken rice ginger sauce nice flavours, and i added tsuyu and mirin. results was good.
it is just a teishoku dish, so nothing special but nicely homely meal..
aunty Bes made very nice fried chicken wings and broccoli.
simple nice home dinner
- 300g thinly sliced shabu belly pork
- 1 heap tbsp chicken rice ginger sauce
- 2 tbsp tsuyu
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- marinate belly pork with ginger sauce, tsuyu, mirin
- fry garlic. add marinated pork & cook for 5mins.
- remove pork, add onions and fry and cook onions.
- add back pork, mix thoughly, and taste. serve.