made home dinner this evening on 19.4.2020.^^
- assam angkorli fish head
- pork softbones pongteh
- sambal sotong with onions
this evening trying out pongteh using 400g frozen pork softbones from sheng shiong= S$3.95.
very easy to make.
pork softbones pongteh was delicious. the other dishes assam fish head and sambal sotong very good too.
nice home dinner!
- 400g pork softbones
- 8 small chinese mushrooms
- 1 tbsp taujeon (grounded in mortar)
- 1tbsp gula malaka
- 1tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp corflour
- placed pork softbones in boiling water, remove scum, clean, drain dry in fridge
- fry minced garlic, add taujeon, fry pork for 1 minute, add gula malaka and fry to coat thoroughly. add mushrooms, a bit water and cook for 10mins.
- add 1 litre water, cover & cook for 1hr 20mins. reduce.