made this previously some years back. just decided to do again. 🙂
the ribs turned out to be very good both texture and taste. very enjoyable. my friends all loved it. so i will be doing this again. 🙂
- 600-700g rack of ribs
- 1tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- salt & black pepper
- 1 tbsp smoke rub
- herbs – rosemary, parsley
- put rack of ribs in boiling water to remove scum, clean, and dry
- rub salt and black pepper and brown ribs in stainless steel pan in butter over high heat
- place ribs over aluminium foil, add smoke rub, mustard then sprinkle herbs. then add honey and tomato sauce. and wrap over the aluminium foil.
- place in 175degC over for 1hr 45mins. open the foil or remove the ribs and place on roasting rack in 250degC oven for 15-20mins.