made really delicious prawn masala this evening using house brand fish masala ready gravy on 4.9.2017. ^^
i doing an indian cuisine dinner for my RI friends & thinking what dishes to do in addition to the 2 very nice dishes i tried –
wife & 2 children eating at home, so i prepared 4pax family indian dinner this evening-
- chicken biryani
- butter chicken
- prawn masala
all dishes very nice. wife & children liked all the dishes.
prawn masala first time for me no rehearsal turned out very nice…
basically i used house brand ready gravy so nothing to do…just made sure prawns done bouncy, juicy, succulent not overcooked
likewise for the butter chicken & briyani dishes.
- 15 medium prawns (400g)
- 1 packet house brand fish masala ready gravy
- 1 medium onions (chopped)
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp ghee (i used lard)
- fried chopped onions in 2tbsp ghee or lard to soften.
- add 2 tsp chopped garlic
- add house brand ready gravy & bring to boil
- add prawns (marinated with fish sauce & white pepper). add 50ml water if required.