after tasting the best ever super tender pork chop @ silk’s bistro blue mountains
I decided to make my own using atas S$38/kg pork chop from Cold Storage – more expensive than beef leh!
using the sous vide machine.
today lazy decided to use oven instead! on 12.7.2021.^^
super tender & tasty slow roast reverse sear aussie pork chop in tomato red wine saucethese best! – excellent texture & taste.
- brown garlic cloves, add 1 skinless chopped tomato & 1/2 red pepper (i use 1 chilli proxy..if got zucchini will be perfect!)
- add red wine & chicken stock & reduce
- place clean pork chop seasoned with seasalt & coarse black pepper in oven dish. pour ratatouille over pork chop.add slab of butter
- place in 90degC oven for 1 hour (meat temp about 65degC)
- add little butter & sear both side..