made potato cake on chilli cradles sauce for-
this the second time I made.
bsaiclly recuasse my niece family take vegetarian and I replacing the
with a vegetarian version..
this time it was quite perfect.
everyone loved the dish including all the meat eaters lol!
- 1 large potato
- 1/2 small carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cloves chopped garlic
- 20g butter
- salt & pepper
chilli crabless sauce
- 1tbsp chilli sauce (made this myself with just chilli padi, salt and olive oil)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp maggi chilli sauce
- 1tsp sugar
- boil large potato about 12 mins. cooked and not too soft. poke chopsticks, go through with some resistance.
- remove skin, clean, and squash, mash in mortar.
- fry chopped carrots and celery in wok in chopped garlic and 1tbsp olive oil till soften.
- add carrots and celery to mash.
- add butter and 1 tbsp olive oil
- mash well and make into 1in+ balls. put in fridge
- when serving fry in non stick pan with a little oil
- serve over a dash of the chilli crabless sauce