this dish very easy to make..
I just use dancing chef thai yellow curry paste…works with red curry as well..
i didn’t have vegetables this evening, so just added yellow onions and red chilli. fried with garlic (i cut 3 large garlic cloves into 4 smaller pieces each)…then added dancing chef thai yellow curry paste…then added 200ml chicken stock and reduced.
last, add sotong, cooked for 3 mins, off fire and cover, let dish continue cooking in residual heat.
a pretty, easy to make and delicious dish. 🙂
- one large sotong (300g)
- 1 medium yellow onions
- 1 red or yellow pepper
- 6 piece okra and/or 1 eggplant
- 1 large tomato
- 3-4 cloves garlic cut into 4 small pieces each
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1/2 packet dancing chef yellow curry paste (100g)
- add vegetables (onions, red pepper, okra etc), fry with cut garlic
- add dancing chef yellow curry paste, fry a bit for fragrance
- add 200ml chicken stock and reduce by close to 1/2
- add whole sotong and cut tomatoes.
- cook for 3mins. off fire, cover and let dish cook in residual heat.