Rene organised & invited T & DC (my neighbour), F and us to his newly completed architect abode. on 18.11.2020…really nice..^^ covid period only 5 visitors!
too many nooks & corners, air cushioned wall house within a house, moving wall partitions, hide away bay window couch..
walkin wardrobes double as music chamber & interconnect rooms,
rain water natural irrigation, space sculpture laundry chute, lots of creative carpentry, shoe closet, handbag closet, library wall,
fortune wheel shoe storage, a rotate over hidden miscalleneous handy items shelves etc etc
Rene asked me to make dinner.
- spanish omelette (tortilla espanola)
- pumpkin arugula salad
- miso salmon belly
- ika sugatayaki (flamed whole squid)
- chorizo prawns (gambas al ajillo)
- pangrilled sous vide chicken breast on potato puree
- pangrilled halibut on soy butter sauce
- japanese chashu & shabu beef shortplate donburi (on sushi rice)
- peanut herb crusted spring rack of lamb
tara & DC brought ice creams. Fiona brought lovely cheesecake and fruits muscat grapes etc from RT&Q office. 🙂
Rene’s 16yr old daughter L gave a mind blowing recital of one art song and one opera piece..
WW has incredibly cute cat, a shetland fold, so pretty, adorable. apparently shetland folds have some birth defects and maybe afflicted by disease, and the medical checks alone cost a bit of money…
this one is such a beauty!