i wanted to experiment grilled pork ribs.
bought several frozen baby ribs form qbfood, about 700-800g. 🙂
it turned out quite beautifully. i was quite sure the texture would be great…i did 180degC for 1hr 40mins and 250degC for 20mins.
i wasn’t sure if my marinade would be ok.. i used 2 tbsp mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp olive oil, and rubbed sea salt, black pepper and sprinkled dry parsley and rosemary…
it turned out quite tasty. son said nice a few times. maybe i will try less herb and just a tad more honey. mustard was great!
fork tender baby ribs.
quite tasty. can improve on the marinade.
- 700g baby ribs
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- rubbed sea salt, black pepper and sprinkled dry parsley and rosemary…
- place ribs in boiling water for few mins to remove scum, remove back membrane, clean & drain dry.
- rubbed sea salt, black pepper and sprinkled herbs – dry parsley and rosemary…
- marinade ribs with 2 tbsp mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp olive oil. put in fridge overnight.
- place wrapped in aluminium on rack in 180degC oven for 1hr 40mins. then open the aluminium foil and grilled for 20mins at 250degC