did a multi course jap theme dinner for quak family 5 birthdays (if include mine 2 weeks before this then 6 birthdays ) on 8.11.2020.^^
- tamago (jap egg roll)
- miso glazed grilled eggplant
- kabocha no nimono (simmered pumpkin)
- sautéed button & king oyster mushrooms
- miso salmon belly
- ika sugatayaki (grilled whole squid)
- (akira back) pangrilled sous vide chicken breast on cauliflower puree
- (akira back) pangrilled halibut with soy butter sauce
- pork softbones nikujaga with daikon10 shabu beef shortplate yakiniku & chashu donburi (on sushi rice)
wife bought oysters from evergreen & got a burnt cheese cake gift.
PT bought a huge kagoshima wagyu striploin from foodie mart ..& wife made an excellent mirin steak
the sous vide chicken breast stands out today of all the excellent dishes…perfect texture and taste!
we got an excellent huge cheese platter & dessert platter from WS..thank you!