RI 14bros 11pax lunch @ spring court on 3.7.2022.^^
missing jeff and beng san….
this occasion to celebrate arrival of my favourite granddaughter nicole on 29.6.2022. lol!😜😎
excellent lunch..last time I was here was 2018 for wai mun surprise birthday party by jessie..& before that maybe 20-30yrs
surprisingly very good
- suckling pig was best I had, better than imperial treasure & chao shan..very meaty, excellent flavours, crispy skin, not salty..best of the best!
- roast duck was excellent, very tasty, flavourful, tender, moist-I decided to change from the signature pressed chicken to roast duck cos same price & review photos for chicken looks very different from restaurant photos..
- platter S$84 good but not worth the price won’t order next time
- claypot lamb good standard very tender not too lamby nice sauce though I feel not tasty enuf..actually I think the $7 柴船头 mutton rib soup more tasty lol!!!
- 港蒸笋壳hk steamed soon hock 1.1kg very fresh sweet great sauce never fails
- cereal prawns 500g very nicely done..very fresh prawns tasty cereals too
- dried scallops chinese cabbage excellent dish very sweet & got 50% off voucher so $28
- I got the cheaper $36 chicken crabmeat yeemeen very tasty if cannot find crabmeat or chicken lol! 😜😜😜
- orh nee good standard
excellent lunch everyone enjoyed & a memorable lunch for me.
52-56 Upper Cross St, Singapore 058348
|Mon – Thurs||11am–2:30pm6–10pm|
|Fri – Sun||11am–2:30pm5:30–10pm|