made lobster squidink pasta for 5pax family dinner – with wenyu PT sulin ervin on 3.3.2022.^^
lobster squid ink pasta modeled after 8picure I well perfected, of course frozen lobster limit by quality.
& of course fresh or frozen lobster, overall cannot c/w 8picure chef Gabriel’s superb lobster pasta. 🙂
- lobster – I used a S$19.90 350g frozen lobster – shelled body & pincers, fresh set aside
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/4 zucchini
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 150g suqidink pasta
- fry lobster head, pincers, shell with 1/2 tbsp butter and salt, add 500ml water and boil/reduce for 1.5hrs
- brown garlic in olive oil set aside
- fry zucchini, red capsicum in some of the olive oil, add salt till soften. place 2/3 in blender, add, some of the olive oil and 50ml of lobster broth and blend. (tip = don’t have too much liquid when blending)
- empty blend in pan and add remaining broth and reduce. add remaining 1/3 red capsicum & zucchini to make the ratatouille sauce. add browned garlic and olive oil.
- cook squidink pasta to 1min before al dente. boil sauce, off fire, add squidink pasta, add 1 tbsp butter and toss, and plate pasta
- warm lobster for 20s in microwave and add over the pasta and garnish.