made 7pax family dinner this evening with brother, SIL & niece, and sis & BILn..& wife on 12.4.2021.^^
- sausage claypot rice 腊味沙煲饭
- teochew chilled sotong 潮州墨鱼饭
- claypot tanhoon prawns 沙煲冬粉虾
- steamed huadiao wine chicken with wolfberries 枸杞花雕酒蒸鸡
- teochew braised hock & trotters 潮州卤元蹄
- HK steamed red garoupa港蒸红斑
- 3 eggs spinach三蛋苋菜
simple delicious dishes..
SIL loves the claypot rice…this evening it was especially fragrant and individual grains we say “sang sang” in Teochew quite perfect! 🙂
& tanhoon prawns was excellent..very flavourful and nicely infused tanhoon 入味..
teochew braised hock and trotters always good, very tasty and perfect gelatinous texture..
huadiao chicken as well very tender and tasty..
& the 3 egg spinach was excellent too…
garoupa was fresh and sweet…HK steamed with lots of garlic…bascially ah yat style similar to razor clams dish…very tasty sauce…